Untreated Steel Gratings / Grille / Grate
1. Steel Grating Specifications:
The press welded no galvanized no painted steel grating/grille/grate is made of load flat steel bar and cross bar, placed horizontally and vertically, and at an equal pitch apart, by welding with 200-ton hydraulic resistance automatic welding equipment, then cutting, punching and banding ends.
The Steel Grating symbol is as blow:
Type of steel grating: W-pressure welded grating; L- pressure locked grating; C- socket welding grating
Pitch of bearing bars ranges from 15-30mm, 40mm, 60mm, 80mm, 90mm etc. with 30, 40mm recommended.
Pitch of cross bars ranges from 30, 38, 50, 76, 100mm etc. with 50, 100mm recommended.
Sign of the shape of bearing bar: F-plain surface (F is usually can be omitted); S-serrated surface; I-the section is of "I" type.
Surface treatment: G- hot dip galvanizing (G is usually omitted); P-painting; U-untreated.
2. Untreated surface steel grating feature:
1) High strength and light structure
2) Powerful anti-corrosion, durable and long working life
3) Beautiful appearance, bright surface
4) No dirt-rain-snow deposit, automatic cleaning, easy maintenance.
5) Good ventilation, day-lighting, heat-dispersing, resistant to sliding and explosion
6) Easy installation
3.Untreated surface steel grating steel grating application:
No galvanized no painted steel grating/grille/grate is widely used in the platform, corridor, bridge,
well covers, stairs, fencing for petroleum, chemical, power plant,
waste treatment plant, civil engineering projects and environmental projects.
4. Packing detail: packed in bundle then fixed by steel belt as the general export package and we also could pack it according to customers' requirement.
5. Delivery detail: within 7-20 work days after confirmation.
6. Our Service:
We can design the shop drawings according to custiomer's structural drawings.
We can provide samples if you need.
We can offer customized service as customer's per requirements.