Platfrom Catwalk Welded Steel Bar Grating
1.Platfrom Catwalk Welded Steel Bar Grating Description
Plain steel grating is one of the most widely used steel gratings. The bearing bar comes in the form of a plain surface flat bar, commonly used for platforms, trench gratings, and stair treads, etc.
2.Platfrom Catwalk Welded Steel Bar Grating Features:
1) Bearing bar specification: 20 x 3 to 100 x 6
2) Bearing bar pitch: 12.5, 15, 30, 40, 60mm etc, also be according to client's requirement and 30, 40, 60mm are recommended
3) Cross bar pitch: 38, 50, 76, 100mm, also be according to client's requirement and 50, 100mm are recommended
4) Material: Mild steel or stainless steel
5) Surface treatment: Untreated, painting or hot DIP galvanizing
6) Steel Grating Standards:
A) China: YB/T4001-1998
B) USA: ANSI / NAAMM (MBG531-88)
C) UK: BS4592-1987
D) Australia: AS1657-1985
3.Platfrom Catwalk Welded Steel Bar Grating Specification
Material: carbon steel
Surface treatment: hot-dipped galvanized
Widths: 2'or 3'
Lengths: 20' or 24'
Galvanized steel grating is available in: Grade 2 (Medium) or Grade 3 (Coarse)
Available in light duty and heavy duty.
Available in welded, press-locked, swaged lock or flush mount construction.
4.Platfrom Catwalk Welded Steel Bar Grating Applications:
* Anti slip bridge decking * Bridge walkway * Drainage systems
* Fire truck platforms * Mass transit platforms * Marine and ship decks
* Mezzanines * Non-slip walkways * Non-skid pit covers
* Slip resistant platforms * General Industries * Truck platforms
* Vault covers * Wet Decks * Wastewater treatment plant grating * Stair treads